Formalities And Facts
- Lightning fast approval in just 2 months after the submission of the application.
- You are not required to stay in Cyprus however you must visit the Island at least one time every 2 years.
- The applicant must purchase property total worth €300.000 +VAT (if any) such as a house or apartment or a building. It can be 2 houses or a house and an apartment just as long as the total value will be €300.000
- The Cyprus Permanent Residence Visa will cover the applicant’s spouse and children under 18 years old. The application also covers unmarried children of the age 18-25 who are students and depended financially on the applicant.
- In addition there is the option of obtaining Cyprus PR Visa for the adult children of the applicant which are financially independent along with their families if they purchase a house of a higher value for example €600.000 +(VAT if any) for 1 adult child, €900.000 +VAT(if any) for 2 adult children.
- A secured annual income of €30.000 along with proof documentation is required from the applicant which will increase by €5.000 for each dependent child (i.e. 1 dependent child : €35.000). The source of the applicant’s income will be originating from abroad and could be from salaries, pensions, dividends, rent income etc.
- A sum of €30.000 which will come from abroad need to be deposited to a Cypriot Bank. The Bank will then issue a confirmation letter stating that the specific amount of money will be held into the applicant’s account for the period of 3 years.
- The applicant along with his/her spouse and children aged 18-25 will need to submit a clean criminal record certificate from their country of residence.
- Finally the applicant and the rest of the family must submit a written statement that they do not intent to be employed in Cyprus.