Cyprus Investment Program Key Requirements And Facts
1. The procedure can take maximum up to 6 months and the investor can benefit from the Citizenship.
2. A €2 million investment in Real Estate which can be a single residence or mixed properties, that you can sell after 3 years.
3. The investor must retain a single residence of minimum value €500.000 which is required by law.
4. Travel to 180 Countries without the need of a Visa.
5. The application covers your family which can be husband or wife, and children up to 18 years old. If you have dependent children (students) the application will cover them as well up to 28 years old.
6. The application can cover your parents (father-mother) if they proceed to the purchase of a €500.000 villa.
7. Applicant must have a clean criminal record from the home country of residence and they country of birth if they are different.
8. Any property purchased during the past 3 years will automatically be included in the required investment amount.
9. The applicant is not required to live in Cyprus either before or after the submission of the application.